Molino - vanta
Unit price per
Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian...
Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
Jacques Marie Mage Molino Vanta has a 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape?, black signature arrowhead front pin, black custom hairline engraved wire core design, black tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets, burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo, 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment and 100% UV protection.
Limited production batch of 450 pieces
Handcrafted in Japan
- Color: vanta (black)
- Material: 10mm block, black with clear gray acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Lens: black CR39
- Size: eye 51mm / bridge 19mm / temple 144mm
- SOLD BY italian STORE
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- free return
- retail price
- FAST SHIPPING
*free shipping over 250€ are legit only for shipments within the Italian territory
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.